South Africa thrashed Bangladesh by 220 runs within the first Take a look at at Kingsmead, Durban on Monday. With this win, South Africa took a 1-0 lead within the two-match collection, and in addition climbed to second spot within the World Take a look at Championship (WTC) factors desk, with 4 wins from six Exams to this point. Bangladesh, however, are at the moment second from backside, having received simply one in all their 5 matches.
Here is how the WTC Factors desk takes care of South Africa’s win in first Take a look at:
1. Australia (P8, W5, L0, D3, Factors: 72, PCT: 75 per cent)
2. South Africa (P6, W4, D0, L2, Factors: 48, PCT: 66.6 per cent)
3. India (P11, W6, D2, L3, Factors: 77, PCT: 58.3 per cent)
4. Pakistan(P7, W3, D2, L2, Factors: 44, PCT: 52.3 per cent)
5. Sri Lanka (P4, W2, D0, L2, Factors: 24, PCT: 50 per cent)
6. New Zealand (P6, W2, D2, L3, Factors: 28, PCT: 38.8 per cent)
7. West Indies (P7, W2, D2, L3, Factors: 30, PCT: 35.7 per cent)
8. Bangladesh (P5, W1, D0, L4, Factors: 12, PCT: 20 per cent)
9. England (P12, W1, D4, L7, Factors: 18, PCT: 12.5 per cent)
Each South Africa and Bangladesh had entered the primary Take a look at after the latter had miraculously received the ODI collection.
After being put into bat, South Africa posted a primary innings whole of 367, following Temba Bavuma and Dean Elgar’s knocks of 93 and 67, respectively.
In reply, Bangladesh had been bowled out for 298, regardless of Mahmudul Hasan Pleasure’s 137-run marathon knock. Simon Harmer bagged 4 wickets as South Africa took a 69-run first innings lead.
Within the second innings, Bangladesh did effectively to bowl out South Africa for 204, however had been skittled out for a paltry of 53 themselves.
Keshav Maharaj took seven wickets whereas Harmer added one other three to his 4 from the primary innings.
The second Take a look at will now be performed between April 8-12 on the St George’s Park, Gqeberha.
Subjects talked about on this article